- Co-PI with Alfa Heryudono (PI), and Yanlai Chen and Gaurav Khanna (co-PIs) on “Computational Strategies for Scientific Data-Driven Learning for Marine and UnderSea Technology Applications” supported by UMass Dartmouth’s Marine and Undersea Technology (MUST) Research Program funded by the Office of Naval Research, 9/17/2020 –9/16/2023, $308,682.
- Co-PI with Yanlai Chen (PI), and Gaurav Khanna, Pauline Entin, Shakhnoza Kayumov (co-PIs) on NSF grant DUE-2030552 “Implementation of a Contextualized Computing Pedagogy in STEM Core Courses and Its Impact on Undergraduate Student Academic Success, Retention, and Graduation” September 1, 2020– August 31, 2025 for $650,000.
- Co-PI with Scott Field (PI) and Gaurav Khanna (co-PI) on NSF grant DMS-1912716 “High Order Numerical Methods for Gravitational Wave Computations” July 1, 2019– June 30, 2022 for $275,000.
- PI on AFOSR grant FA9550-18-1-0383 “Efficient Strong Stability Time Discretizations and Robust Automated Splitting for Time Evolution of Problems with Multiple Time-Scales” August 1, 2018 – November 30, 2021 for $299,997.
- Co-PI with Yanlai Chen on NSF grant DMS-1719698 “Rigorous Development of an Efficient Reduced Collocation Approach for High-Dimensional Parametric Partial Differential Equations” August 1, 2017– July 31, 2020 for $158,494.
- PI on AFOSR grant FA9550-15-1-0235 “High Order Strong Stability Time Discretiza- tions Beyond the Method-of-Lines Framework” July 1, 2015 – June 30, 2018 for $271,299.
- PI on AFOSR grant FA9550-12-1-0224 “Tailoring High Order Time Discretizations for use with spatial discretizations of hyperbolic PDEs” May 1, 2012 – April 30, 2015 for $248,636.
- PI on King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) Award No. FIC/2010/05, “Positive Numerical Solutions of ODEs.” October 2010-October 2013, for a total of $202,362.34.
- PI on AFOSR grant FA9550-09-1-0208 “High Order Strong Stability Preserving Time Discretizations for the Time Evolution of Hyperbolic Partial Differential Equations.” March 2009-December 2011, for a total of $148,187.
- PI on NSF grant DMS- 0802974 “RUI: CSUMS: Research in Scientific Computing in Undergraduate Education (RESCUE).” September 2008-August 2013 for a total of $788,985.
- Co-PI with Jae-Hun Jung on NSF grant DMS-0608844 “RUI: Adaptive High Order Methods for Solution of PDEs.” August 2006 – July 2010 for a total of $197,713.
- PI on AFOSR grant FA9550-0610255 “Implicit High Order Strong Stability Preserving Runge-Kutta Time Discretizations.” March 2006-December 2008, for a total of $98,005.
- PI on NSF grant DMS-0106743 “Development of Numerical Methods for Semiconductor Device Simulation and Electron Microscopy.” August 2001- August 2003 for a total of $50,000.
- PI on ONR DURIP grant N00014-18-1-2255 “A Heterogeneous Terascale Computing Cluster for the Development and Efficient Implementation of High-Order Numerical Methods” June 1, 2018 – May 31, 2019 for $643,899.
- PI on AFOSR DURIP grant FA9550-10-1-0354 “A Heterogeneous Terascale Computing Cluster for the Development of GPU Optimized High Order Numerical Methods.” July 15, 2010-July 14, 2011 for a total of $199,800.
- Co-PI on NSF grant CNS-0959382 “MRI-R2 : Acquisition of a Heterogenous Terascale Shared Campus Computing Facility.” June 1, 2010- May 31, 2011 for a total of $199,480.
- Co-PI with Johnny Guzman (Brown University) on ONR grant N00014-17-1-2055 for the conference “Frontiers in Applied and Computational Mathematics Confer- ence” held at ICERM on January 4-6, 2017. January 2017-December 2017 for $18,389
- Co-PI with Johnny Guzman (Brown University) on Army Research Office grant W911NF-16-1-0089 for the conference “3.4 Frontiers in Applied and Computa- tional Mathematics Conference” held at ICERM on January 4-6, 2017. April 2016-March 2017 for $14,950.
- PI with Adi Ditkowsky (Tel Aviv University) on EOARD grant FA8655-11-1-5052 (CSP 115052) for the conference “Advances in Analysis and Numerical Analysis of Partial Differential Equations” held at Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel in June 2011 June 2011- December 2011, for $20,008.
- Co-PI with Chi-Wang Shu (Brown University) on NSF grant DMS-0940863 for the conference “International Conference on Advances in Scientific Computing” held at Brown University, Providence Rhode Island in December 2009. October 2009- September 2010 for a total of $19,686.
- Co-PI with Chi-Wang Shu (Brown University) on AFOSR grant FA9550-10-1-0027 for “International Conference on Advances in Scientific Computing” held at Brown University, Providence Rhode Island in December 2009. November 2009-October 2010 for a total of $35,000.
- Co-PI with Saeja Kim on award number NSF DMS-1040883 NSF/CBMS Regional Conference in the Mathematical Sciences-”Radial Basis Functions: Mathematical Developments and Applications.” December 2010-November 2011, for a total of $35,000.